Looking for a new job can be a stressful experience and we aim to help you look at the opportunities available locally and to find the role which best suits your requirements.
We really care about our long-term reputation and the fact that many applicants return to us and recommend us speaks for itself.
What makes us different?
- We treat everyone with friendliness, respect and discretion. Registering with agencies can be traumatic but we aim to make it as stress-free and informal as possible.
- We interview everyone. This helps us really understand what you are looking for both in terms of job content, salary and environment. It also gives you the chance to meet us and see who you will be speaking to.
- We have an excellent range of Finance and Commercial roles at all levels both on a permanent and temporary basis. Our clients cover a broad spectrum from Blue-Chip organisations to small family-run concerns.
- Whenever possible we endeavour to tell you when we have a suitable vacancy to make sure you are interested.
- We will supply you with a job specification, company information and details of who you will be seeing and where you are going prior to the interview. We can also help with interview technique and give an indication of the format the interview will take.
- We will try to get interview feedback as soon as possible and let you know if your interview has been successful.
- We are happy to advise you on the content and layout of your CV and to help you present yourself in the best possible way.
- In accountancy it is important to gain the right experience in line with any studies. Because we have seen our applicants progress from trainees to FD we are able to advise on your next career move. Equally we understand if someone wants to move down a run to a less demanding or part-time job.
We understand that it is your career and your needs are paramount. It is our role to offer you the opportunities you deserve.