We offer our clients an individual, personal cost-effective recruitment service tailored to their needs. We have a large database of qualified and experienced professional staff who are available for temporary or permanent work.
What makes us different?
- We endeavour to interview all our candidates face-to-face to assess their requirements and in order to find the best ‘fit’ with an employer. Often personality is as, if not more important than qualifications and experience!
- A profile is prepared for each candidate outlining their details, qualifications and requirements.
- Whenever possible we confirm with applicants before putting them forward for a job.
- We like to put together a shortlist of applicants. Many of our clients use us on a ‘sole agency’ basis and this enables us to do a thorough job where we can present a shortlist for interview. After all, this is what we are paid to do!
- Our office is staffed between 8.30 am and 5.30 pm and you will always speak to either Gillian or Helen, both of whom know what the current status on jobs and candidates is. Out of normal hours there is a message service which is regularly checked.
- We have extensive local knowledge gained in over 25 years in the Basingstoke recruitment market.
- We do not have targets for sales calls so will not bombard you with calls or unwanted CVs! Our approach is to keep in touch as often as you would like us to.
- We are based in Worting House, a magnificent building on the outskirts of Basingstoke. We have two meeting rooms and ample free car-parking space.
If you would like details of any aspect of our service or would like to receive a copy of our Terms and Conditions of Business, please do not hesitate to contact us.