£35,000 - £40,000
My Client, a well established and friendly company is looking for an Accounts Manager to handle their accounting function.
The business has a turnover of approximately £4m and this role is very varied and interesting. It would suit an experienced accountant who is both articulate and confident and is happy speaking with a wide range of people.
- Financial accounting for two businesses
- Management Reporting and Analysis
- Cashflow forecasting and management
- Assets and Capital Expenditure
- Tax planning
- End of year reconciliations
- Accruals and prepayments
- Stock take
- VAT returns
- Managing utilities contracts
- Mandatory Government Business returns
- Data protection
Key skills required:
- Good all round financial and management accounting experience
- Use of Sage
- Self motivated team player with a desire to understand the business
- Good communicator who can relate well to others
- Self motivated able to work on own intiative and prioritise workload
- AAT or similar would be useful but not essential
This role offers an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to join a stable team and who wants to really understand the company and their industry and play a pivotal part in their success.
If you would like to apply for this position or would like further information, please follow the link below.