My Client is looking for an experienced Finance Manager to look after all the day to day financial aspects of their business. This is a hands-on, varied and very interesting role offering an excellent salary and benefits package.
Working as part of a small team the main responsibilities are:
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Budgets and variance analysis
- Preparation of audit files and full statutory accounts for various companies
- Bank reconciliation
- Preparation of payroll for payroll bureau
- Tax returns in agreement with external accountants
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Maintenance of accounting software package
- Management of one Assistant Accountant and covering in their absence
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Must have the ability to work acoss all aspects of accounting from day to day running of finance to preparation of management accounts/financial statements, budgets and cash flows
- Enjoy being a key member of a small team and be able to work unsupervised
- Hands-on approach
- Ability to work under pressure, to deadlines and turn hand to new projects as necessary
- A background in an accountancy practice would be ideal but is not essential
Applicants must live within easy commute of Basingstoke.
All-round accounting skills. Background in Practice ideal but not essential.
Must enjoy hands-on role as part of a small team.
If you would like to apply for this position or would like further information, please follow the link below.